<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10953663?origin\x3dhttp://envolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

me

Gabriel.
September 11
W466 | City Harvest
Pioneer Junior College | 08S32

my tweets

your talk


our language

my past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

pipe dream?

Sunday, 8 July 2007, 11:59 pm

If one was within reach, surely it would be mine, but out of the league and it's just pipe dream...maybe maturity does really come by seeking God since he's the only one mature to understand and put up with the irritating blabber of the human kind... oh how loving he was when he gave his SON ...but unworthily have i misused the grace that had came upon me... it's time for me to take a stand and make it come full circle allowing my life to influence and touch pple through love...i shall stand up and fight for what's wrong...and shall not be ashamed to bear the witness of the cross for he took it humbly...God he came God he left...human he left in our remembrance the most perfect one of all...
maybe I'm writing this to metaphor my deepest secrets...it's not easy to be an only child where though privilege is easy to come, relationships are hard to make...my only close ones other than my family are my friends,....maybe i haven't treasure them well and should start treasuring them better,....
everytime i fall into temptation, i fall even worse...before i can see the light i fall in even deeper...like a never ending hole...Jesus did stretch out his hand for me but as i was lifted, i was complacent and let go of it...everytime tis happens...and I'm so sick of it...I'm so conservative on the outside but inside i think I'm worse than anyone imaginable..trust me, you won't wanna know... I fell into it again today and I'm lost of words...i need my saviourKING...but will he come once again?
I'm so lost..at times i thought of leaving but love has kept me strong and strong i will be...the more i need HIM the more i yearn the more i know i need to do more...this post i hope will lead me to remember the goodness he has done to me...i don't know what else to say....
LORD WILL YOU HEAR MY CRY? I NEED YOU.............

envolution