in times of adversaries
Tuesday, 25 September 2007, 10:33 pm
Now the final race, the final lap, the final threshold! I shall press in to reach my goal. The process shall mould me and make me. The Lord shall surely protect me.
I thank God for my friends, friends who care. When the time is almost over, the pressure is almost killing, the race as it comes to an end seems hopeless, but friends start showing concern, real friends i suppose. Those who would remain silent in good times yet help you pull through in tough times. Times I've taken them from granted but now it's their time to shine. My life couldn't function without them. Their encouragement has given me hope. Like angel's sent from heaven to help. I thank them.
I'm really doing fine .. sort of.. I passed e.maths and chinese. c5 and b4 respectively.. but arhh..i can't go PAE with this...argh..I really hope to get better and more uplifting results tmr. I WANT PAE!!! argh.. reality's really HITTING HARD! OUCH!!!
GONNA MUG HARDER...
thanks to all who've helped and helped me live, I'm in honour
to God be the glory!
i offer devotion
envolution