<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10953663?origin\x3dhttp://envolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

me

Gabriel.
September 11
W466 | City Harvest
Pioneer Junior College | 08S32

my tweets

your talk


our language

my past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

obsession (part 1)

Thursday, 8 November 2007, 3:40 pm

yup that's the topic ( in case you can't see it's on the top right corner)
Recently I've been going Lee Hom's so shuai..and he really is ahhah...i want to be as shuai as him...hmmm and I'll start patronizing stuff that he promotes like heads and shoulders shampoo which i totally love! argh! he's so shuai...anw I'm not being GAY or anythin so yup :)
so yup gonna start buying his albums! wahaha...anw he's not the only one I'm obsessed...
If you know me , you'll know who's next....I think her voice is like great! and she's married so yup can't have any further
rumors of me liking her...I just like her voice ! oh man and Darlene too ...her voice is great too and she's married too ahhha
and the list will go on ....Katherine
McPhee's hot! Carrie Underwood's voice rocks and Kelly Clarkson's VOICE BLOWS YOU AWAY lalala...and then there's Rihanna...lala
ANW I've gotta confess that i really support Sun (Sun Ho/Yeow Sun) and her work musically..I've been extremely afraid cos many s'poreans just can't accept her success due to her background...but who cares? my support doesn't mean my church force me to like her...the church didn't force me to buy her album...so yup it's out .. I think Sun's great...on the other hand i like Sun too...as in Yanzi...she's great too.. I think She's Singapore's gift to hua ren shi jie! ahha

anw about obsession... I NEED TO EXERCISE...tell you smth...i envy guys with great bodies...hmmm a little sick but isn't it a good driving force to stay healthy? AND I WANT SMOOTH SKIN TOO like w/o blemish or pimples ... hmmm well

alrighty... exams are sort of over and now i need to work work go for band and play! building fund's here so yup...need to shen qian! yup .. tmr there's cg ..yup see you soon!

to be continued.....


envolution