contemplations
Thursday, 13 December 2007, 9:22 pm
This is my 60th post and it isn't one of happiness in my life...oh man... I'm in pain and I'm suffering...so many things are happening all ard and I'm going to go berserk soon..but I'm gonna stand firm on Him! 1st of the list, I got into MI's arts stream! what the.. i got 17 pts! why arts? I don't even study lit and lit is a compulsory H2 subject! what the...thus I'm gonna appeal tmr! for science stream... If I don't get in then I'll just go for first day, extend my consession and then withdraw or smth... I can't stand it...
2nd on the list, my 4th obsession... It's really killing me... This distance unlike Annabel or Darlene is like CLOSE! and it's painful...the person is my 1st obsession with a pict in my phone! shoots! I can't take it off me... I went to Powerhouse to pray for help but time was lacking and i rushed through it but it was still good so yup oh 45 mins went pass fast... I wanna go powerhouse again! ahha
so today after powerhouse went children's church for visitation with Rui, her leader and accompanied by Geraldine Fiona and Alicia ... so yup that's all. 100th post coming soon...trying to treasure each blogging moment...lol
envolution