change!
Tuesday, 8 January 2008, 9:28 pm
guess what? I got into science! lol so happy leh..the subject combi i want...BUT GUESS WHAT? this is only PAE!...lol but it gives me hope yea? and seriously if i now if i can't go to a JC then i MIGHT go into MI..see first lah...ahha anw..results going to be out soon and I'm like changing classes...lol..its like as if I'll stay once my results are out...at most 2-3 weeks...but i hope to learn as much as possible and if it's too tough, i think i'll try some arts sub...hmmm....love my class as in the class not really the pple...got nerds and stuff..but yah..cos new mah...don't know anyone mah...so must make more fren! ahha i love my class! ahhha 08S8 ahha so cool...88! ahha lol oko so today was rather fun...but hor...i think my most hated time will be recces..!! aiyoyo ahha...yup that's all...anw i haven't announced..i have a 5th obsession ..though not really an obsession now but yah..lol...still sort of crazy abt it! ahha okok that's all from me!...
envolution