fruitful!
Friday, 4 January 2008, 9:24 pm
okok
so i thought today will be another boring day....but....I WAS WRONG!!! ahha made more frens today...talked to Samuel too..ahha ahha....really happy today...elated...exuberent!! wah!!! lol...i'm like over the moon!!!!!! ahha yah i should stop yahing...okok...so fri went by so quickly i miss orientation already....really starting to miss it...if i can't go JC, i think i might go MI...hmmmm but I WANNA GO AJ!!!! yes...though i keep on talking about NY, but i still wanna go AJ...Carol's in AJ!!! ahha...lol so yah...hmmm
today after school went city hall..to meet Ling and Rui then met crystal...then they ate...and i slept at the food court...and Rui took picts of me sleeping and she say wanna blackmail me...but who cares...as long as my mouth is closed and i look presentable can le..sleeping only what...pple tired lah...really....MI is like 'far'...as in it's quite a distance..45 mins from home leh...I live cck take 45 mins...pple live north east take 1 hr plus...wht the....lousy transport system lah..really...so anw...er...went starbucks for awhile then went home...thus now blogging and and adding pple on msn!! yeah...MORE FRIENDS!!! i need more friends!! :)
envolution