gp lecture
Tuesday, 29 April 2008, 10:35 pm
firstly, 7th's new nick is zhong guo (aka CHINA)! so yah finally have something in common! same GP lecture! lol and thanks to zi yang, what was 1 hr of visual feasting became 1 hour of mental feasting cos zi yang made all of us move in front in fear of the teacher( who didn't say anything at all to those sitting behind!) and then china set behind and so i had to imagine china's face not view china's back. hais, talk about visual feasting. anw, today was like a totally normal day loh. nothing much exciting happened . got some sun tanning cos we decided to survey the schools large and beautiful field!
well i wrote another song thanks to smth that i did WRONG.
Afresh
Afresh like a river flow
From heavens throne of grace
Mighty wind sweep like revival
In You all fear is gone
My sin and brokenness
washed away freed from all pain
In you my life redeemed
chorus
I'm forgiven
You died on the cross
Love that could not compare
Though the earth may fade
Your word remains
"I LOVE YOU"
I love you my Lord.
so this is my 6th song if I'm not wrong. 4 with melody and lyrics, one just melody and one just words which i haven't got the time to fit in melody. well, to me the songs aren't very fantastic but i think it's my personal heart cry and desires so yah.
envolution