<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10953663?origin\x3dhttp://envolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

me

Gabriel.
September 11
W466 | City Harvest
Pioneer Junior College | 08S32

my tweets

your talk


our language

my past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

it's mother's day!

Sunday, 11 May 2008, 9:58 pm

So today is mother's day(saying the obvious).Went to Out Of The Pan to eat. The food there was rather nice. About 3.5/5 stars. The desert was of course worlds apart. Tramisu was like WOAH! freaking nice. After that went a little shopping. Bought 2 new t-shirt and a pair of bermudas. Am I happy? I suppose so. Hope my mum is. Not really filial actually. 不孝的儿子!oh well.

Anyway let's backtrack to a few days ago. My life is going haywire! Ok so there's my 8th obsession and an almost 9th obsession but well there's only the 8th. His name is Clark(not his real name). Well ask me more if you wanna know but i won't blog about him cause after i think about it, i don't really want him to be my obsession! Therefore, I'll see how long this dark looking guy will be my obsession(ooops! I leaked my secret!). China's still in k? Don't know why but still feel very 爽 when i see China! ahha oh well.

Ok so shockingly, I'm going to reply people's tag.
Zi Hui>people from my school will vehemently object to your comment.
Clifford>I think i've answered that question in my post
to masaka-whoever>stop trying to create non-existent scandals!
Erin> DON'T DENY ERIN!
Cantice>WEI! Not everyone knows OK? Or at least I would like to believe not everyone knows!

Anyway, just a few days ago, Justin(my choir team ic) asked whether who would want to sign up for back-up vocals(bv) audition and of course i said YES! Obviously ! And thus the auditions loom ahead and my voice is worse than a croaking toad! I NEED A VOICE! oh well. HOPE TO PASS THE AUDITIONS! Please pray ok? THANKS!
So tomorrow will dawn a brand new day with new challenges.
I pray I'll live out the 3 Ls of enism which will help me grow in every sphere of life.
Truly,GREAT IS THE LORD!

envolution