troubles with coping?
Saturday, 17 May 2008, 12:02 am
It seems like everyone around me can't cope with JC life ( namely : Clifford, Candice and Samuel). But i really truly don't understand what they're going through. I go to school not just because of China or some other good looking person( good looking in terms of how the hand looks like). Well studies seems to be rather ok other than GP and China Studies! Econs is a real puller for me to continue. The teacher is good which just makes the whole subject a breeze ( though i really hate essays(talk about PEEL)!).
Anyway, shockingly, i passed me gp essay! This is truly amazing because I've been failing by GP all this while. Love Him So Much! And still on this school thingy, band announced the post today and I'm the librarian (again) . I'm fine with it actually but the thing that is making me freaking pissed is the fact that I'm not the i/c! It's some SC REJECT! REJECTED ALREADY AND COME BAND CAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CCA WHAT! W The! AMAZINGLY, REVELATION FROM THE committee that I ACTUALLY DIDN'T HAVE A POST! and the fought for me! WHICH I"M GRATEFUL!(and the fought for me to be i/c too but sadly the teachers rejected me!) AND LET THE SC REJECT WHOM I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HECK SHE IS BECOME THE I/C! MY TESTIMONIAL IS NOW DOWN THE DRAIN! THE TEACHERS REALLY DON'T KNOW THE THINGS I'VE BEEN THROUGH AS A LIBRARIAN LOH! ARGH! STUPID SC GIRL. REJECTED STILL WANNA STEAL SUCH POST AWAY FROM ME.
and because of this, it fuels me even more not to come for next Friday's band practice cause the class(a large portion) will be going to JB and actually i was like worried "what about band?" but now I CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED! AND IT's like the ABP is some horrid girl also. THE ONLY PERSON THAT I THINK SHOULD HAVE THE POST IS THE BP!!!! what the!
now i'm truly pissed.
let's now rewind back to studies. I feel that I'm still quite comfortable in JC. I hope this is a GOOD thing!
Going for SUN expo service! ( so really excited!!)
oh well another time... CHINA BEL
envolution