the truth
Sunday, 25 May 2008, 9:20 pm
I shall be brutally true on this post. I ADMIT I'VE SWAYED.
ok not a nice way to start a post but that's the truth. I admit there are many many things happening and instead of facing it, I've 101 excuses to hide from it instead of facing it head on. I've fallen again. oh well. Time to pick up the pieces and live LIFE! felt the strong POG just now while watching a planetshakers dvd. amazing how you can feel His presence through a DVD lah!
ANW, yesterday went for hillsong united's concert. Truthfully, it wasn't really good. LOADS of HYPE but little of His presence. It was good in the sense that from the first praise to the last praise i was literally jumping non-stop! but when it came to worship, it just wasn't there. there was no atmostphere, people were talking, and when it reached their favourite song, the screamed loudly and started clapping. ( that's what i felt) Then when the pastor came and preach, it seems no one was listening. He talked about entering the ZONE! but everyone was not IN THE ZONE. holy place? maybe some. Outer court? maybe more. HOLY PLACE? none! the rest i guess left their soul at home lah. Truly, it's not about the band. The band is anoited, no doubt, but it's the people. I suppose not a many were charged up in the spirit. Just hype from the outside. During the second part, everyone seemed dead. Especially the last few praise. It seems people were ready to go home. I kept on like a minority did pressing in i suppose, but really, i felt nothing. I left empty hearted. Just another event had passed.
Then today, in church, once i entered the hall, truly, i felt a difference in the atmostphere. really, the POG was so tangible. the whole service was good. GREAT MESSAGE! and also GREAT P&W! (partially cause annabel led and wholly caused God was there!). yeah PASTOR TAN WAS GOOD! truly GOD is using chc man! ahha loads of bias comments here. ahha but it's all about the WILL of God eh? I thank GOD for planting me in CHC really.
my new target.
envolution