Blabbers
Saturday, 26 July 2008, 11:42 am
Realised I've just been posting up lyrics of songs that i wrote or from artiste. Lol. So weird right? It's cos I'm too lazy to post lah. Really bored. anw was quite dwn this week but CG msg was great and it really came in time and lifted my spirits! yeah. Thankful. CG for service later. Will try to blog more about my life soon. Anw had meet the parents session today. Saw my result slip. The only satisfying result was Econs cause i got 84.1 in the percentile which means I'm top 16% wahah. so happy. But the rest were horrible. So disappointed with GP. Bottom 40% leh. Hais. And i thought the level didn't do well! LOUSY EX GP TEACHER! ARGH!!! ahha oh well have to work hard cause this is the first time my result status was FAILED!!! So demoralising lah! must work hard le. Just need to pass one more H2 and I'll be secured for my promotion! YEAH!!!
envolution