revisits
Thursday, 3 July 2008, 10:35 pm
oh I'm such a lousy person. as in you know by now it's been a long while since CHINA should have been erased from my life but but but, i keep revisiting him! I really don't like him but i still wanna hang to whatever i have of him. ar. sounds wrong right? Sadistic me just loves to go view his blog and get overly excited when i see him turning towards Candice or SAM or darylene screaming"CHO BA GUAI!" lol it's totally insane lah. hais. i'm just weird.
Anw aside from china,i don't wanna go out tmr! how? but i really wanna watch movie and try the sour cream and onion popcorn! lol i don't wanna watch Hancock lah. i wanna watch sex! ar! hais so bored. hope people will feel entertained by what Madonna has to offer. Totally in love with her music now! lol. Old yet Hot! ahha
I really hope that I'll have a good 17th birthday.
envolution