<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10953663?origin\x3dhttp://envolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

me

Gabriel.
September 11
W466 | City Harvest
Pioneer Junior College | 08S32

my tweets

your talk


our language

my past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

shallow.

Monday, 13 October 2008, 9:22 pm

OK! I'm blogging in less than an hour after my last post. Reason being, i think i have horrible English when i write my blog. It ain't poetic enough, it ain't interesting enough, too long, no paragraphing, lousy punctuation, too much circling and not going right into the point. OK I'm so frustrated cos when i see other people's blogs, I'm jealous cos i can't write good stuff. I know, I'm not a writer, i just can't write that much crap, only when I'm in crap then can i write crap. Guess my creativity needs some workout! just like my fat bottoms. The fats accumulated on my butts, thighs, and stomach can feed at least 5 hungry African kids for a year! dang! why am i wasting my life? I need to do better! i need to work harder! I need to be a person who 20 years down the road turn back and say, thank GOD i worked my butt off to get to a place where I'M not struggling anymore. I need to pray more, read more, interact more, step out more, be more active as a whole, more intellectual so RAFFLES people don't scare me. Be a person that shines! Who cares where i come from eh? Pioneer JC's good enough to become who i can be! City Harvest is where i can see my dreams take root! Who cares what you think about my church eh? I thank God for it and sadly i don't worship my pastor or his wife. Ok it seems far but i read this in a forum claiming how churches like mine worship our pastors and not actually GOD. This is such a stupid mindset. Get ahead with times. The methods change but the message is forever sacred and divine!

I admit I'm a jealous person. I get jealous easily. I know I've not let my true feelings show. It's my fault. Now life moves ahead. Full of regrets, yet full of hope. For a better future!

I don't care who you are, but if you're interested in making the world a better place, let's focus on the right things not on trivial matters that's so foolish, kids don't play it anymore.

envolution