i'm down
Wednesday, 10 December 2008, 12:27 am
i don't know. Things that come to my mind now. Am i willing to pay the price? truthfully, I don't know. The cause is great, the cost is greater. Yes we've cried for change, for a revival, for growth, but truthfully the price for it is great. To take up the cross sounds nice and glorious and nice but it's not going to be easy. I don't know. i feel like giving it all up. But is it worth it? no. but to carry on would mean i have to be moulded. and to be moulded isn't going to be easy. I don't know. I really don't.
I miss Jo. seriously I just can't stop thinking about him. this is worse. Man i can't believe i have to struggle once again. on top of the many struggles that i'm facing now. i miss him.
i think i'm gg crazy. i find it hard to control my emotions. It just swings like a swing from pole to pole.and suddenly it came upon me. I've got to lean more on HIM!
the sacrifice of praise. I finally understand why.
envolution