oh Jo!
Tuesday, 9 December 2008, 8:37 pm
I SAW JO TODAY! i was like in heaven. though his face seemed battered but oh well it's JO! the good looking one that i will ever known. Ok it's really weird but yah. watched bolt tday. was quite nice. must watch. nice warm feeling after you watch it. ANW. after that we walked all the way to cinelesiure to find out that sam and candice had to leave! man! that sucked. my whole mood was wrecked after that. I took the train for a stop to dhoby ghaut and then took NEL so that i didn't need to take it with candice. Was feeling really down. Didn't want to affect others. so oh well i'm home now having campbell chunky for dinner. pathetic eh? leaving for HK/Macau soon. Will take loads of photo. Oh yah talking about photos, my new 8MEGAPIXEL CAMERA PHONE C905 failed me. And the repair's being DELAYED! i was like my goodness. I want it on my trip man. Super not happy with SE! hais. oh well.
i'm trying to feel the christmas spirit. Do you?
envolution