eternity.
Saturday, 10 January 2009, 11:42 pm
I don't know if people after today's service felt charged up, but i for one am! and i guess my self-esteem issues shouldn't hinder me from doing the will of God!. This ZERO time that i have determines eternity, so who cares about mian zi? It's better to just be stripped off any mask and be true than to suffer for eternity regretting the opportunities not taken. I guess when God speaks, one better listen. Be the one who answers the call lest someone else answers it and you'll just regret. Man, i feel a sense of urgency and need to do more. It takes just one person to stand up and say, here i am, and the influence that one person can have could touch millions of lives. What if everyone of us stand up and say here i am? Revival will come to this land.
I guess the one thing i felt most challenged is to be eternity minded!
envolution