provoked
Monday, 26 January 2009, 12:05 am
I've been provoked to write. The same thing that holds me back from past years, and i emphasise years , still traps me like an elephant by a stick. It's so easy to say no to it but yet, it's also exceedingly difficult to say no.
moving aside from this..
Today was tuan yuan fan. And i always as usual dread this occasion. If not for ang pows and the Cash, i wouldn't even like chinese new year. I feel so distant from my relatives they're almost like strangers to me. Now, after a rather uneventful tuan yuan fan and all ( though this year's was slightly more bearable), i'm being drained by this problem again. oh well. Life's like that eh?
Yesterday's service was good. Sang this new worship song in chinese. Very nice. There's something about chinese songs that move you more than their english counterparts. Had some sort of tuan yuan fan also. Though most of my time was spent entertaining Isaac. I guess he's here to teach me long-suffering and patience. Something that i guess i don't possess as a person.
I wanna grow to be a better person, but it seems so difficult. Guess maturity's a by product of sheer determination and a lot of quiet time and moulding. Guide me oh Lord in Your way and lead me into my true destiny.
OK. Damn sad + boring post right? Haha. To end of, i shall just say... 新年快乐!
envolution