Oratorical.
Sunday, 22 March 2009, 12:20 pm
You either win or you lose. Simply put it, i didn't get into the finals. Which comes as a relief. Now at least I have one less weighing on my shoulders. The competition was eye opening and it was a good learning experience. But while i gloat over my failure, I realise as I blog now, I need to STUDY! Suddenly, there's a driving force that pushes me to want to do better. I hope it'll last till As.
Service yesterday was good. Some how as Pastor preached about married couples, I can relate to it. Especially the love busters. I realised how selfish I was and if I wanted lasting relationships with my friends, I've got to learn to be a lot more selfless. The cell group this weeks seems to have improve. People are staying for fellowship, attendance during meetings have now been less volatile. I'm really excited to see what God can do in each and every member. Honestly, yesterday was quite a fun one. Something I haven't experienced in a long long time.
Ok back to mugging now. Toodles.
-everything has been figured out except how to live. How cliche can this get?
envolution