Together, STRONGER!
Saturday, 28 March 2009, 12:05 am
There's a mighty man in every single man. This thought was resonating through the entire hall. Stop dreaming the dream and live it! And the reason why there are problems is to awaken that mighty man in me. How true. And as the theme goes, together stronger. When men come together and pray, that connectedness would send hell trembling. Indeed it's easier to stand by Jesus. But the people God placed over our live, Pst Kong,our cell group leaders, they are the ones God has chosen for us to stand by them. When criticism against them arises, are we going to be swayed by what the world think of that, or what God thinks of them? Are we going to truly stand up for them just like when Paul was in prison and the Philippians and Macedonians came to support him or are we going to be like the Corinthians who shunned away from them? Indeed, faith is not just believing but having to courage to do it! It requires action.
The good fight of faith. There's reason behind it. It's not just having people praying about me, it's about me with the word of God, proclaiming His promises, wielding the sword of the spirit, and fighting the devil! And as I take the first step in praying God will be my helper. I have to fight the battle. Not ask others to fight for me. And this struck me deeply. Indeed, in my Christian walk I've asked people to pray for me, pray for me, but the fact is the battle against the devil over my life is mine not their. As much as they can pray for me, God will still let me face problems, because He wants ME to fight the battle not others. I'm not saying that praying with others is not good. We've got to marry this truth that as we fight this battle, through our prayers TOGETHER with people agreeing with us in prayer, the power against the devil is SO MUCH GREATER! Indeed bringing it all back, I now realised why I'm still stuck in PM. BECAUSE I've never started consistently pray against it. Today is a turning point. I'm going to start praying AGAINST my problem CONSISTENTLY! Indeed as i begin to fight this battle, GOD will be my shield and strength! AMEN!
I guess this meeting was a life changing one. So much packed in a short period of time. I believe God has called me to be a mighty MAN!
-Male by birth, MAN by CHOICE!
envolution