6 weeks!
Monday, 6 April 2009, 11:37 pm
That's all it takes. Just 6 weeks! 3 weeks to break the addiction, 3 weeks to form a new habit. I'm so excited at the prospect of the victory I can claim in Jesus name! The power and the strength that comes with His name will surely bring me through. Pray with me as I begin to seek God even more in helping me break my addiction.
Common test results have slowly trickled in and well, I didn't do well to say the least. Math was a bare pass, econs was better with a borderline C grade(owing to the fact that I didn't study my J1 topics thoroughly resulting in the pulling down of grades. I got 18/25 for the Macro essay though. PTL!). And i failed the rest-CSE,GP,CHEM. I did poorly for CSE owing to the fact that I didn't know how to do case study! Seriously. I was only awarded 6 out of 30 marks. What is this? Can't believe it. And I failed GP by 1 mark! Just one mark! My class didn't do well either. My GP grades allowed me to be the 5th in class! LOL! That's how badly my class did. Let's not even talk about CHEM. I haven't gotten it back and I definitely know that I've failed.
I need to study hard! I need to get into the faculty that allows me to enjoy my studies! ECONOMICS! I must DO WELL to get into it!
Back to the books!
-NO PM!
envolution