Gone
Tuesday, 28 April 2009, 10:14 pm
I know I chose to walk away. Now I'm all alone, fending for myself without his grace and mercy. I listen to songs to remind me of his love but it's not working. I've walked far from my destiny, I'm entering a life of wrongness. Yes in spite of this knowledge, I still continue walking the strayed path, in search of life and love. I don't know how far I can sustain this lifestyle but it better end quick. He's coming back again and I know at this rate I'm living, I'm going nowhere near heaven.
I want to attend the Man's meeting on fri but i have band. What luck. I pray he'll still love me when I run back into his arms. How I wish I could turn back time and make better decisions, how I wish he'll lift me up once again, how I wish i can fall in love with HIM all over again.
// how i wish life was straighter.
envolution