Arms Open Wide
Thursday, 28 May 2009, 5:26 pm
Take my hands and make them clean
Keep my heart in purity
That I may walk in all You have for me
----
Was listening to Joyce Meyer's podcast yesterday, and I'm extremely convicted and educated. She was talking about how if i were to stop feeding my problems and my obsession, then will it die away. I guess that's why I'm not getting any better. It's because I allow my thought life to be filled with impure stuff. How true it is that if I were to stop feeding the ideas that I'll ultimately be able to overcome it!
It's been a long day today. Wasn't feeling very well. Stomach ache till now. At least i didn't faint from the excruciating pain! Tmr's GP paper! I'm darn nervous. It's the first time I'm even bothered about my GP paper. Guess, the stresses of A levels are getting to me.
Went to the library yesterday. It was a very fruitful session. However, I still have much to write for my thesis. I apparently chose a topic which has very limited readings. I need help with me thesis, so much to do, so little time. MYE's are coming and I can't believe I have to devote some time into writing my thesis. Total crap. Oh well, I chose the subject, I face the consequence.
I'm going to study for my GP now, please pray for me. Pray that God will give me wisdom and I'll be able to understand the questions and answer them succinctly and accurately. A cogent essay and an insightful AQ! Thanks for praying! (:
// Here I stand arms open wide.
envolution