<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10953663?origin\x3dhttp://envolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

me

Gabriel.
September 11
W466 | City Harvest
Pioneer Junior College | 08S32

my tweets

your talk


our language

my past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

it's suppose to make me grow!

Sunday, 21 June 2009, 6:43 pm

Ever heard of the need for vegetables? As a child, my parents would unceasingly ask me to eat my vegetables so that I become a tall healthy individual. I would resent the nagging+the vege and hope at any and every opportunity to not have those plates of greens. Now as I grow up, I realise the importance of eating vegetables and thus would out of fear ensure my meal has some form of vegetable on it.
Now that that's accomplished, the usual things my parents would say now are, study hard and stand up straight. Apparently though I know the importance of them both, one so that i can earn big bucks, the other so that i can still remain tall without the fact that I would look like the hunchback of Notredame. Just like a little kid, i would drag my feet and do those stuff. Maybe when I grow up, just maybe, I'll see the light

I guess God's just like our earthly parents. Or vice versa. He would tell us what's wrong wants us not to do it. He tells us what's right and wants us to do it. Like prayer and reading the word, we would never understand why we need to clock that hour or that few chapters but I guess as we grow to understand, we realise its importance. Now that we grow older, God expects more from us. No more vegetable talk. He wants us to be useful for His kingdom. So we face trials and people and much more. And God expects us to be fruitful. To multiply what He has given to us. I guess many just like me would drag our feet to do what He calls us to. But now He expects a willing heart. And the list just goes on.

Life is progressive. I guess that temptations that I face is so that I realise that without God, I cannot overcome it. And so as I wrestle with my mind, I pray God will do something lest I fall into temptation.

On a side note, I'm really irritated with the fact that I have to press shift every time I press the letter I so that my I would be capitalised. Why can't they have it on auto mode so that I don't need to constantly remind myself to press the I. It's utterly torturous!

Erratic sleep timings are bad. No more 2 am, 3 am nights for me. I need to sleep by 12 so that i can be energetic the next day + have beautiful skin. I think praying also adds on to the " we'll grow more and more into His likeness and image!" haha

//looking at the border picture


envolution