life
Sunday, 7 June 2009, 10:34 pm
Doctors have their work cut out for them. Saving lives and being in their DNA. Must be hard for them to stay partial. Finished watching another season of Grey's Anatomy in record time of a week and a half. Maybe longer. Can't really remember. But i guess I've managed to learn a few lessons from the show. Will talk about words of wisdom when it's required.
I'm relapsing into my old former self. I felt needy. Really needy. I felt alone. I need someone, a real human someone. A partner. Anyone will do. When i mean anyone, i really mean anyone. I find gratification in my former ways. I'm letting my past defeat me. I'm letting my temptations rule me. I don't know what to do. I feel lost and down. The highs are easy and quick as the come by. The lows are meant to mould me. But a self-dug valley? i guess it'll be a lesson to walk away from stupidity. But i seemed to not have learnt anything over the past few weeks. Guess i need a prayer life. A disciplined one. Wonder how long more will God endure with me cos i really need him to sustain me.
As you can see, i didn't have a good day. I watched Grey's and felt empowered but now, after the twice relapse and the fact that i don't mind a skewed relationship, i feel defeated. I guess this is enough for a day. Time for rest.
//Tomorrow will be a better day.
envolution