I sleep, but my heart is awake;
It is the voice of my beloved!
He knocks, saying,
“ Open for me, my sister, my love,
My dove, my perfect one;
For my head is covered with dew,
My locks with the drops of the night
----
Tuesday began with a trip to CMPB. I expected it to be a quick one so I can go home to study. However, it took longer than expected. THREE (3) hours to be exact. Had to do this glucose test. ALL because the first time when I failed the urine test they without any care put that my glucose level was high. SO I HAD TO BE TESTED! argh! Was like WTH ttm! but it's ok. Time flew by and i was done.
I met Sam for lunch at Macs. I decided Macs so that I could get the charcoal cup. Stupid me. I didn't even feel like eating. Totally no appetite. Oh well. Stuffed the food down. Did I mention that Sam looked extremely...
The afternoon continued with a struggle whether should I postpone tuition. Really didn't feel like having tuition. In the end I changed the timing to an hour later. In any case, I just have to mention that my phone is spoilt AGAIN! like the 5th time. I'm so not going to trust SE anymore.
So the afternoon continued with auditions for teenage band. ROUND 2! It was quite nerve-wrecking. Had to sing in parts and all. But thank goodness it went well. Not that bad. Results will be out in a few days time. Also, I was so worried what song I should sing. Thank goodness they had a pre arranged song.
Right after the auditions. i rushed home to choing the last lil bit of tutorial before going for tuition. Tuition today was shorter as we went thru Chem Bond and there wasn't much I didn't understand. It was nerve-wrecking but not so.
The whole day was just adrenaline on overdrive. From the moment my blood was drawn till the end of tuition, my heart was pacing+racing like mad. Finally as i type and write here, I feel much calmer and less "on the toes" feel. Tmr's going to be a full blown day of study so I'm going to rest early so my mind is clear. Song of Solomon has been awesome. Thank God for great leadership. Thank God He's AWESOME!
//My sister, My love, My Dove, My PERFECT ONE.