<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10953663?origin\x3dhttp://envolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

me

Gabriel.
September 11
W466 | City Harvest
Pioneer Junior College | 08S32

my tweets

your talk


our language

my past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

a true leader

Saturday, 18 July 2009, 10:07 pm

More than enough
You're more than enough
You're more than enough for me
----
A little kid when gone astray would need his parents to guide him back on the right path. After repeated reminders and being given the freedom to choose, there would come a time where the bucket would be tipped over. I guess today's service was like a spiritual father trying to make us come back to that united vision of the church. God's not blind! He knows, and thank God for Pastor! We could've walked astray but thank God for such a great leader! One thing that pastor said really struck me. "don't be a lukewarm christian anymore, it's time to take a stand". I guess I've been fooling with my Christianity all these while. Thinking that I could get the best of both worlds. But God wants me to only have Him. Time to be hot. Time to be passionate. Time to burn with His holy fire. I felt this sermon was long overdue but it's better late than never. God has His plan. He's doing something in our hearts. He's preparing us for something greater. I guess everyone including me have some spiritual workout to get to.

1 Prayer
2 Praise
3 Hunger for God's word
4 Unity in heart and mind.

The 4 things that i really brought home. I thank God for a mighty man who dares to speak up, and i thank God for a mighty man who set the examples for us to follow. A living testimony so the church can run after that common vision. It's no wonder why the church is still growing. God has blessed Pst Kong's life so greatly. I believe this round of churchwide discipleship would not break the church but would make us stronger, more united and more focus in seeing the cause of Christ fulfilled on this earth.

//In UNITY there is power. With power we can do greatness!


envolution