She
Monday, 10 August 2009, 9:25 pm
She reminds me of the right things i should do. She reminds me of the person that i should become. She reminds me to walk in controlled freedom. She guides me back into the path He has laid for me. She personifies Kristos Kai Kosmos, She with righteous anger evokes familiar memories of gracious encounters. I know I've walked astray, yet she reminds me there's always someone who accepts. I know I need love and she shows it to me with difference. No conversation, no communication. Just 4 words. Find your way back. I'm awestruck, I don't know how to continue. The path i chose was one out of desperation, the question is, is it worth it? I remind myself of the eternal consequences but the short term needs are killing me. I will make a decision. I will make things right.
//strangers when we first began.
envolution