Gifts of different sizes.
Sunday, 13 September 2009, 11:31 pm
Yes loads of gifts this year.. 3 actually haha. I got 2 watches one from cell group and one from my parents and a wallet from my friends (BAND and ZESTT!). OK so strike of 2 from my wishlist. Ok three. I bought my topman belt too! haha. Materialistically, i'm filled but my soul was filled during service too. Thank God for a word in season. That's why you see every where plastered with this spring thing though spring in the northern hemisphere begins in like Jan to Feb. Anw spring starts now in the Southern Hemisphere (AKA AUSTRALIA) thus that's where i got the inspiration. Hope the flowers aren't too gay or anything. It's meant to embody HOPE for the coming A levels! haha.
Another gift that i'm very thankful for are my friends. I've got to say they wow-ed me! BIG TIME! The card that Sam Lynn and Candice did, i guess mostly sam with candice and lynn's messages was like awesome! It was a preview of my debut album! Really awesome! Love it big time! The cell group also made me a nice card. HD board and all with red font. Amazing how much detain was put in to the GLITTER! haha i hate glitter but i love the card! Honestly. Don't like the glitter's fragile i stick on you feeling. But they made the card awesome. Awesome cards comes along with awesome friends. CG's SABO was fun i guess but i think they should never NEVER do anything to my face. Suddenly out break came back when my face was finally improving! All the KIEHL's went to waste. Was alil angry. But i guess being a good sport has it's consequence? Seriously, MY face it took alot of money and effort and it all went down the drain. ALL WENT DOWN THE DRAIN! but it's ok. I had fun. Really. Then to my school friends. Had dinner at this italian restaurant at Liang court which i don't know how to spell. It was nice. The food was Good and i tried escargot. It was quite good. YOU should have a taste of it!
Anw after that cam whored for like a long time and they all went home expect me sam lynn. Went to club. at Zirca+rebel+lunar. I've got to mention i was the only one who went in w/o problems. Security was quite strict. Lynn had to take out I/C Ez link and to think that was sufficient she had to recite her address! That was the biggest JOKE! Zirca was boring, Rebel was mut-ful and lunar was plain outright sleazy with the massive number of Chinese EXPATS ( to be nice and kind to them). Ok Here's another secret, i don't have a good threshold for alcohol and thankfully my first drink was good. I ordered Orange Gin, Less gin. The guy was like awesomely good cos he put like half a shot of gin in. Little =good alcohol for me. The drink wasn't dreadful Plus they did it on the counter. The second drink i tried was apple rum, less rum. The guy put alot more rum then the gin. Got to mention, different guy. ANW, RUM's BAD! Had this repulsive pre-aftertaste! Not nice. Not that the alcohol was too strong cos the apple flavour was very much present but i guess it's RUM'S taste that i don't like. I drank like a few sips and forced my friends to drink. I tried their Carlsberg and cranberry vodka and lime vodka and apple vodka and they all tasted bad to me. Orange gin less gin's the way to go for me! haha. I'm bad with alcohol rmb? OK i don't mean to post about my clubbing experience but honestly it wasn't a good legal clubbing experience. The illegal times were more fun not because of the thrill of being illegal but because of the club. I was dying to leave last night. Really. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep on the dance floor. Ok i'll stop blabbering.
I celebrated with my parents and my aunt today. Quite sumptuous day. haha. alright i'm quite done. Oh anw back to service, i felt it was a turning point light at the end of the tunnel winter to spring kind of message. I really honestly felt hope. So yah. I did come out becoming better not bitter.
//Seasons my change, winter to spring, but Love never fails!
envolution