During prayer meeting, the melody line of I Just Want You's chorus resonated in my heart. And then the whole song just fell in place. I haven't written a song in a long time. You can guess how deep in the abyss i've been. anyway this song's pretty themed. 3 verses speak of 3 different aspects. First is my failings, second, His visions in me and lastly His love for me.
V1.
I've been running wild, searching for something
Lost without a love to keep
Aimless as i run, fall into deep
Until, You came to me
Chorus.
You are Lord, You reign in my life
You are King, Saviour of all
You are the one, my strength, for all eternity
You are, Jesus, my all
In the storm, You are my calm
When I am lost, I'm found in you
You are my strength and portion when my heart it fails
Jesus, You are my love
You are, faithful and true.
V2.
Now that I am found, I run to your call
With Passion burning deep in my heart
Focused on your word, it brings me life
And now, it carries me
V3.
Into Your love I come, humbled, in awe
At the marvel of your love
For my sin you came, gave me your spirit
Now I can walk so free
Bridge.
In all the earth, be lifted high
Higher than all, higher than kings
Take your place, rule in my heart
More than enough for me!
.. now i need help with the lyrics. It's a lil too jarring. trying to smoothen it out. Give some comments and thank you. I'm going to lead a victorious life haah!!