I'm starting to feel the festive mood somewhat especially after watching Christmas Carol. Though i didn't like the part where the ghost of Christmas which is to come was around. SO creepy lah. Can't stand it! Oh well i kept my eyes close especially at certain scenes. The 3D thing was pretty over rated and i would so just watch a normal movie in future. In anycase, i had the worse soup spoon soup today. Chicken cassarol. Totally sucked. Thank God it was free. Anw i think I'm having a bad stomach flu. Started ytd and it's not at it's peak and I'm feeling more than uncomfortable.
So, i have one last paper to go next tues but I'm pretty festive right now. Haha. I'm sure going to study for it cos I NEED THAT A. So pray for me and I'll do my best! haha! Talk to you soon! Oh and I'm trying to cram as much fun time as possible before my enlistment! haha! serving the nation sounds cool but when i heard Kenn complaining about it, my heart sank. Well the future awaits me. Hardship or not, I'm going to become a better person! woohoo!
//for all that is to come