Quotes
Monday, 30 November 2009, 12:57 am
I think i twitted and FB-ed at least 1o quotes today. Feel pretty wise. Haha. Realised there's so much to learn from the power of testimony. Rather than just listen to others, i guess having my own testimony's greater! Oh he's online. In any case sorry for the digression, I guess i'm going to live a "chosen" life where i make the right decisions in life and not the wrong ones. I happy when i realise i'm not living in a life of sin. A lil empty but that's ok. It's for God to fill it. So i lack a physical human partner but God completes me right? So i learn to lean on Him and allow him to fill me. Yes i believe! Call this self psyching but it keeps me going! hah. Ok this blog post is making no sense. I'm going to sleep. And you should too if you're reading!
//I do the all things, He does the STRENGTHENING!
envolution