I realised i haven't blogged for a month, and since it's the new year, i think it's a good time to pen (or should i say type) out my thoughts here. My desires and goals as well as reflections from '09. I've always thought that odd numbered years would be my best year but apparently this ain't true. 2009 started with much disappointment as i wished myself bolder. I guess I was dissatisfied with the fact that i didn't manage to obtain certain standards that i have place before myself. April was the beginning of a life of sin. Shalln't mention why but i guess i started rolling down from there. Bad results, other commitments, led to me being less involved in and around church. I guess as the months progressed, i have allowed myself to compromise way too many times.
I found out my friend is and that's when i let my guard down.
2009 would end with the end of A level's and a new journey, NS. I guess it's been a good time and being in there = LESS temptation to sin. But some how, something find's it's way creeping into my heart. I guess all these while as i let my guard down, that wall of discipline has crumbled. I have succumb many times to the call of the unalmighty and i have been slave to it. I guess it's time i turned back and look towards the cross.
DEC 31, 2009. Esplanade was filled with people. I was so anticipating the fireworks and all. Excited as i was, due to the long waiting time i sort of lost track of time. When it was countdown, i wasn't ready. Ready to say i would leave my past behind me. Then the fireworks came and my mind raced to imagine the life that i could be living.
2010. A year untouched, unlived, unconquered. It lays ahead of me with gleaming hope...